Do you dream of finding a partner in life? It’s a natural human instinct and your dream is perfectly achievable. However, even the most well-adjusted people can have unresolved conflicts that make them seek out unsuitable romantic partners, unwittingly sabotage their relationships, and run from commitment without ever knowing the reasons why.
In Keeping the Love You Find, renowned relationship therapists and New York Times bestselling authors, Harville Hendrix Ph.D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt Ph.D., will help you:
- Identify your Imago — the fantasy partner in your unconscious mind, which has a hidden agenda of its own, has chosen for you.
- Break free from those patterns in your parents’ marriage that you have unknowingly accepted as your relationship model.
- Create hope in place of despair, companionship instead of loneliness.
- Develop communication skills to turn conflict into contact — and togetherness.
- Transform every past relationship into a source of positive growth.
- Discover the rewards of real love — and the little things that make it last.
Filled with wisdom and compassion, Keeping the Love You Find will help get your next relationship off to the best start and keep your love strong for a lifetime!